Supplementary Services

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.co
Thu Jul 9 19:09:02 UTC 2015

Hi.

I've just sent 4 patches to ML - that's cosmetic adaptation of work by Tobias Engel
(tobias/supplementary_services branch) from few years back to current master.

Not sure if I should put sign-off in the commits but I certainly don't claim to be
author of the code. Anyway, I'd like to see this pushed forward cause I think it's
useful functionality better suited for master branch - would be shame to let it bitrot :)

Comments and suggestions are appreciated as usual.

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.co