osmobts multiple bts

stanley lary stanley.lary at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:57:01 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have followed the steps as in Multi-BTS with Osmocom and a single UmTRX
<http://umtrx.org/multi-bts-with-osmocom-and-a-single-umtrx/> but I wasn't
able to get the right results. I was able to get both TX transmitting the
broadcast channel but when I try to connect my phone, only BTS0 works fine.
When I try to change the BTS unit_id, I noticed that only the BTS having
the lower unit_id would work while the other one only transmits broadcast
signals (ex: unit_id 1801 works if I have 1801 and 1802).

Any ideas what could be the problem ?

Thank you,
<http://umtrx.org/multi-bts-with-osmocom-and-a-single-umtrx/>