your mail

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Dec 23 12:54:22 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 02:59:06PM +0100, Alexander Huemer wrote:
> Yes, my fix did only work for parallel make jobs, it fails with -j1, I should
> have checked that.
> Unfortunately the current HEAD does not build for me either. Make output (-j2):

There seem to be some odd situations where the build works coincidentally
when the order of dependencies fall into lucky places, which is probably
why I didn't get this last error...

> > make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'ranap_decoder.c', needed by 'all'.  Stop.
> > make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

> When looking at src/Makefile.am again I noticed something that I think is a
> copy/paste mistake.

[[[
-ranap_encoder.c rua_decoder.c rua_ies_defs.h: $(ASN1_ROOT)/ranap/RANAP-PDU-Contents.asn
+ranap_encoder.c ranap_decoder.c ranap_ies_defs.h: $(ASN1_ROOT)/ranap/RANAP-PDU-Contents.asn
]]]

wow, how did we miss that...
Thanks! Will commit.

> Maybe that's the last patch needed for this issue, this really should not be
> so difficult.

Hehe, indeed.

~Neels

--