PySIM: SW match failed

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Tue Dec 15 12:04:41 UTC 2015

Hi Florian,

I can confirm that the "zecke/tmp" branch is working for programming.

Can you please share your modifications with Harald and the list so these modifications can get into the code?

Until we find a way to program these cards again, at least an indicator and warning system should be in place to warn the users how many tries are left for the ADM.

Regards,
Csaba