Mergin meas_json to master

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 15:26:09 UTC 2015

Hi Csaba,

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Sipos Csaba
<sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu> wrote:
> The link is here:
>
> http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/meas_web

Thanks. As a note - meas_vis is not required for meas_web, so you
don't need to install ncurses, etc. It's a nice tool on it's own
merits, but it's weird to see it as a requirement for meas_web.

> After this only one outstanding part is there: the Osmo-BTS code. To be more precise, the reason why the master is not working with usrp and the fairwaves-rebase do.
>
> Have you seen my previous mail in this topic? This was the subject:
>
> <0004> abis_rsl.c:1423 BTS 0 CHAN RQD: no resources for SDCCH 0xf

Sure, I saw it and I had a hope may be someone except fairwaves will
step up and resolve the issue? :)
We're currently busy working at the different layers of code, so it'll
be a while before we get back to osmo-bts. Given how long it took to
merge it to master, I don't think little more delay is a problem.
We'll get there, just be patient or submit patches.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co