FYI: gtphub merged

Sipos Csaba sipos.csaba at kvk.uni-obuda.hu
Thu Dec 3 12:38:21 UTC 2015

Dear Neels,

First of all, thank you for your work :-)

I have some suggestions and questions, maybe you can shed some light on them.

1. Maybe some minimalistic README or example config file (for example how to use GTPHUB between Osmo-SGSN and OpenGGSN) would be lovely.

2. Is it possible to use GTPHUB as a standalone utility for example to redirect GTP tunnels between an SGW and a PGW? I would love to try to redirect the GTP tunnels before they reach the OpenAIR SGW so we can finally test the Osmo-GTP-kernel implementation instead of the Polaris network one which keeps crashing over a certain amount of GTP-U traffic.

Regards,
Csaba