dvnixload error: Entry point not found

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Aug 24 11:24:11 UTC 2015

> On 24 Aug 2015, at 12:35, Diego Fernandez Alonso <diegoferalonso at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Holger;

Hi,

your issue changed from “Entry point not found” to something else.

> dvnixload debug1:    Reading: [Q5 BK�TME]

the RBL doesn’t output such values. You have some issues with the serial console now. Maybe
the cable broke, maybe the serial board has some issues. Inspect the serial cable.

> I'm not sure if maybe I should use the recovery mode pressing the reset button for trying by other way.

At this point the reset button has no influence. The RBL (bootloader inside the
SoC that loads software from the NAND or serial) is activated because it couldn’t
load a valid image from the NAND flash.