MNCC and LCR

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.co
Mon Aug 10 10:24:17 UTC 2015

08.08.2015 22:48, Harald Welte пишет:

> I think the MNCC code is quite different on either side of the
> interface: NITB as the GSM network side and LCR as the "call agent".  As
> such I'm not sure how much shared code there would be?

Yes, but it's not only about 2 existing implementations. What if we'd like to add
MNCC support to freeswitch? kamailio? asterisk? whatever-other-thing?

Having readily available protocol implementation as part of some library would make
it a lot easier to implement. It'll also make protocol version tracking much simpler.

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.co