MNC starting with zero

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Aug 8 20:38:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 06, 2015 at 09:03:59PM +0530, Ravi Shankar wrote:
> How to get over from this issue and get the network as 001-01 instead of
> 1-1.
mcc and mnc are handled as integer variables all over the code, I don't
think it is possibele without some major changes.

Actually, I would guess that rather than changing it from integer to
string, it might make sense to have a boolean flag for 2digit/3digit
MNC.

But basically you would have to review the entire codebase for that.  So
far nobody has required 3-digit MNC with OpenBSC, as far as I know.