Support for integrating RRLP with openbsc

Kunal Dawn kunal.dawn1991 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 09:56:31 UTC 2014

Hello everyone

I am new to openbsc, and trying to implement my own mobile network for my
masters project. Till now everything has gone well and my network is
working gud. But the issue is when I am trying to implement rrlp with
openbsc. I have set the rrlp mode to ms-based, but there is no response
from the phone on sending the request. I have checked that the request is
going to the phone with the help of wireshark. So please anyone help me
with this, that should i use E-OTD or ms-assisted method for getting the
response from the phone.

Thanking you in anticipation
Kunal