What branch to use with B200?

Sipos Csaba dchardware at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 09:12:48 UTC 2014

Dear list,

It seems that after the last 2-3 weeks massive committing storm, I
lost the ability to compile an interworking version of
OpenBSC/Osmo-BTS/Osmo-PCU because the Osmo-PCU and the Osmo-BTS cannot
connect anymore.

According to the wiki, I need to use "jolly/multi-trx" for Osmo-Abis
and "jolly/trx" for Osmo-BTS, and "jolly/testing" with OpenBSC.
Previously this setup was working, but now Osmo-BTS tells the PCU
socket is not connected, while the PCU is running with the correct
config on the same PC.

I also wanted to try "201409-trx" branch (moved back to master with
osmo-abis and openbsc for this one, otherwise I got errors during the
configuration phase), but I got compilation errors with Osmo-BTS at
RSL.c

If someone can point me in the right direction which branches should I
use to get an interworking copy with a B200, that would be awesome. I
am also happy to try the new branch "201409-trx" if someone can tell
me which branches to use for that too.

Thanks!

Csaba