Osmocom meetup in Boston

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 04:25:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I plan to setup a meetup about Osmocom in Boston closer to the end of Sept.
If you're interested - please sign up for it here, to help us gauge the
interest:
http://www.meetup.com/Open-source-telecom/

The plan is to have this as a more or less regular meeting around
open-source solutions for telecom, particularly Osmocom, OpenBTS and
OpenLTE, but including projects like Freeswitch, Clearwater, etc. These
projects are interesting to me personally and after the first meeting the
list might be shrunk or expanded based on the interest from other
participants.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co