Support for binary SMS (GSM 03.48)

Robert Light robert.light at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 09:03:46 UTC 2014

Hi, I am also interested in being able to send SMS messages.
Harald, the question is interesting, as I not only want to send "normal" messages but also
"special" messages, like silent SMS, or messages formatted with ie SharpSMS.
https://github.com/pbansky/SharpSMS
I know that there are applications for mobile devices allowing to format these kind of SMS messages but this can be done much easier if we could do it from a PC.
I am also interested in how can it be done with OpenBSC and OpenBTS.
Robert