new buzzword for HLR

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.co
Thu Jun 26 08:50:35 UTC 2014

Hi all.

I recall talks about sqlite-backed HLR being bottleneck and that it should be
replaced with something more decent.

As far as I recall that idea is not materialized yet so I'd like to bring new db
buzz-word I've stumbled upon recently:
http://www.aerospike.com/press-releases/aerospike-open-sources-visionary-database/

If you remove all the marketing junk it's essentially greatly revamped AlchemyDB with
AGPL license for server (various language bindings for client library under apache
license), transactions and claim for very-small latencies (approx 5 ms!) which
grabbed my attention.

It's unlikely that I'll be able to allocate time to work on that ATM but maybe it'll
spark interest in someone else :)

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.co