XID parameters

Labs rp.labs at gmx.ch
Thu Jun 12 20:18:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

I think there is a confusion here.

The MS if it is not happy with the QoS will send a PDP modification request to change it or to change the traffic flow template. This can also be initiated by the network.

A PDP context deactivation is used for deleting/removing a PDP context. There are 3 cases when this can happen and can also be initiated by MS or the network:
a) GPRS detach
b) remove subscriber data
c) application deactivation

Maybe someone else can explain it better.

Regards,
R.

Sent from my iPad