RF power problems with current master of osmo-trx

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Sun Jan 26 14:32:17 UTC 2014

Tom Tsou wrote:
> That said, I agree with Alexander that the retransmission portion of
> the filler table should be turned off because the behavior is
> incorrect.
hi thomas,

this makes sense. repeating any LAPDm frame is definitely something that
might cause problems (SDCCH/FACCH/SACCH). even repeating (interleaved)
TCH bursts in a multiframe does not make much sense in my opinion.

i have just tried your patch. i still get RF power on second TRX.
osmobts-trx configures all 8 channels (SETSLOT to TCH/F), but does not
send any burst data (TRX 1) to osmo-trx.

best regards,

andreas