Docker container for OpenBSC in NITB mode

Alexey Shamrin shamrin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:22:01 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
>> The proper solution is to add a config setting for an external
>> OpenBSC IP address, because Docker put its VMs behind the NAT by
>> default.
> Ha, no, I don't think that's a proper solution.
> Why don't you just configure the virtual network without NAT?

My OpenBSC container has to be available to OsmoBTS running on a
another physical PC (Fairwaves UmSITE). As far as I can tell, Docker
doesn't yet support connecting containers to a physical network
interface. There's separate script that could probably help, but I
haven't yet tried it:

https://github.com/jpetazzo/pipework#connect-a-container-to-a-local-physical-interface

Alexey