Network from Scratch on Gentoo: Official Support

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:03:40 UTC 2014

I agree with Holger. Would be great to have this nicely documented in the
official Osmocom wiki and have the code in the official repo.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co
29 апр. 2014 г. 10:54 пользователь "Holger Hans Peter Freyther" <