Mixed TCH/F and TCH/H issues

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Mon Sep 16 13:27:25 UTC 2013

Alexander Chemeris wrote:
>  * LCR was connected to the MNCC socket, but in the case of
> TCH/F->TCH/H call I didn't see it coming to LCR at all.

hi alexander,

the case you described is a bit weird. as long as you use the "-m"
option of openbsc, you will get the mncc socket to be connected (as your
logs show). then every call setup is routed to LCR.

i cannot see a problem, since there are so many calls. it would help, if
you start all applications, then do one call (which does not connect)
and get a set of logs.

regards,

andreas

p.s. sorry for the late reply....