no commercial announcements to this list

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Nov 13 12:22:52 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 12:51:34PM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:

> I admit I'm extremely allergic to all kinds of
> spam/advertisements/marketing, and my view might be a bit more extreme
> than others.  Anything that any vendor can ever hope to achieve by
> sending SPAM/UCE/UBE to me is that I get upset and will intentionally
> penalize him by not buying from him because he has sent me unsolicited
> mail.

I am allergic to this as well. Just to test it I went to the asterisk
website and looked how many times I need to click to end up on the
digium website.

I don't want osmocom to become like that and I think your reaction was
the right one. The osmocom project is not a sales/marketing channel...

holger