lchan->s and integer overflow

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Mar 13 21:30:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 05:47:26PM +0100, jolly wrote:

Dear jolly,

> this patch should fix the underrun problem. it will only send radio link
> failure to bsc one and then stop processing timeout counter.

is the semantic of btsb->link_time_out == 0 == disabled something from the
specification or something the implementor has decided)? Either way is fine,
I would just have the commit message reflect that.

thank you for the fix

kind regards
	holger

PS: So before and after the patch it appears possible that the connection
failure is sent more than once? (e.g. if the BSC doesn't release the channel
within 3 SACCH frames?). Is that intended? In both cases it is fine, it is
just that the commit message should reflect the decision you took.