[osmo-bts] Review of jolly/trx jolly/l1sap

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Mon Mar 11 18:41:12 UTC 2013

Harald Welte wrote:
> So independent of the 'trx' branch, it would be good if we could get the
> l1sap part into a state where you consider it worth merging at some
> not too distant future.
i can rebase the jolly/l1sap branch on top of master. also i can apply
all common/sysmo fixes from jolly/trx branch to the l1sap branch. the
l1sap branch will then have a clean set of patches. i will test full
rate and half rate (amr) calls with sysmo-bts. i can rebase the trx
branch on top of the cleaned l1sap branch.

after that, the branches at origin need to be removed and pushed again.
i like to know if this is a good way to do it. (i don't want to create
even more branches.)