Unable to enter correct values for classmarks in the database

Priyanka Behl priyankabehl at ymail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:06:31 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been able to start Osmo-nitb and have authenticated some subscribers in the HLR database but I am stuck while entering values in the  EIR table. I have tried using different values but no success, can someboy please provide me with an example of classmark 1, 2 and 3 values. This will be a great help.

Thanks and regards
Priyanka