TLLI problems and proposed solution

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Jul 29 08:12:12 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 08:26:32AM +0200, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

Hi,

> Okay, I will modify the lle_by_tlli_sapi look-up to not use the
> foreign conversion at all. This would fix my case.. but given the
> lack of unit tests I don't know what I break. :)

> > makes sense, particularly once we remove the foreign2local logic.
>
> okay.

the patches implement the above two. My case with pcu_emu appears to
work correctly (N(U) is counting up) and I have not looked into anything
beyond that.

If somebody at OHM or somewhere else could/want to apply this to their
SGSN installation it would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards
	holger