GPRS roaming

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Jul 22 09:00:12 UTC 2013

Linking a regular expression matching library seems excessive and an additional dependency for no good reason. Feel free to implement a simple prefix match, possibly by reusing code from the smpp route matching.

Also, rather than that a real async hlr interface is needed. There are many areas where contributions are welcome. So far I yet have to see anyone else making any reasonably sized contribution to the sgsn. This always makes me sad. Not even the past and current llc sequence number / tlli problems which should have been visible to any user seem to have encouraged much in terms of submitting fixes :/

--
Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse my brevity.