Second call on encrypted connection

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Jul 10 18:26:59 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 07:02:59PM +0200, Andreas Eversberg wrote:

> i think not, because GSM_SECURITY_ALREADY cannot happen at location
> updating, where the security is performed the first time, because
> location updating is always the first request from a mobile. (if
> location area changed.) but if i am wrong, it would be mandatory.

Well,

it should not happen (as the periodic LU timer should be stopped),
but imagine the 'unsigned int' would be an 'enum', we would now have
a warning about unhandled cases (e.g. not building a partition over
the enum) and it is good practice to avoid it.

a.) If it can happen support it
b.) If it can not happen, use LOGL_ERROR so we potentially notice
if it does happen and then we can re-consider.

cheers
	holger