Nokia InSite handover

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jul 10 15:54:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 09:19:23PM +0200, Sipos Csaba wrote:
> I got a strange error message, that I have to enable RTP Proxy
> mode with "-P" in osmo-nitb.

That's of course funny.

Please take some minutes of your time to look at the source code line
that generates yoru error message.  I'm sure (without looking) that
the message will be printed if bts->model != SIEMENS_BS11.  So you
simply need to extend that to include all E1 based bts's.

> Because these units are running from E1, I just simply ask: do we have
> handover support for E1 based BTSs?

yes, this was already working with the BS-11 a long time ago.