Nokia InSite handover

Sipos Csaba dchardware at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:19:23 UTC 2013

Today, after I successfully started two InSite BTS units on the same E1
line, I tried to test the OpenBSC handover function.

I got a strange error message, that I have to enable RTP Proxy
mode with "-P" in osmo-nitb. Because these units are running from E1,
I just simply ask: do we have handover support for E1 based BTSs? Cell
reselection and inter BTS voice calls, SMSs are working just fine.

BR,
Csaba