7bit changes to libosmocore

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Jul 8 19:44:53 UTC 2013

Harald Welte wrote:
> We can establish:
>
> * Andreas should have run 'make check' before asking me to merge
> * I should have run 'make check' ahead of the commit and not immediately
>   after ;)  My apologies for that.
..
> So as a result, we introduce a new rule / process:

Maybe consider running 'make check' in a pre-receive hook on the
server.

I'm a big fan of Gerrit because it allows such verification to run
asynchronously after a push. Gerrit sits between the developer and
the official git repository. Everybody pushes to Gerrit, not to the
actual repo. (Yes, when using a workflow that depends on gitolite or
gitosis access control becomes an issue with Gerrit.)

//Peter