Osmo-nitb v_0.13.0.48-9e22 broke compatibility with Nokia InSite

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Jul 28 16:32:09 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 05:34:57PM +0200, Sipos Csaba wrote:
> Hi Holger
>
> I've made some progress with the segfault problem regarding Nokia and
> patch: f5a079f739c57d8be7c59149fd45475c402a45fc

Hi,

I can only provide you with debug aid.

> It seems if I use "nokia_site skip-reset 1" in the config file, the
> problem is gone. I am pretty sure after these months, that the problem
> about the LAPD errors, this segfault problem and the multi-BTS problem
> is somewhere around the code that is responsible for this reset
> sequence, because if I turn it off, all problems are gone.

* the reset will lead to LDAP release..
* some one is using the released link..

debug:

* Set a breakpoint in the code that is relreasing the hist buff
* Once it is hit set a watchpoint on the memory regions...
* Figure out who is accessing it first..
* Then try to figure out if that is correct or not
 ** E.g. do we need to flush a queue>