SGSN Crash Report

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Jul 31 20:16:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 11:51:49PM -0700, Caleb Pal wrote:
> Holger,

Hi,

I have a reliable re-producer of the issue. It happens when the PCU is
dead and we still receive segmented data from the GGSN. The re-producer
is inside a branch of mine of the OsmoPCU code[1]. The commit message
has some information about how to re-produce (what is missing is the
ACL config of the SGSN to allow this test).

Maybe you want to try to fix the issue based on this setup?

kind regards
	holger

[1] http://git.osmocom.org/osmo-pcu/commit/?h=zecke/features/emulator&id=a727a2e59e5590df01625ae5396e7c8a268c009c