Fix of IMMIDIATE ASSIGNMENT REJECT

jolly andreas at eversberg.eu
Thu Feb 7 15:32:54 UTC 2013

Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> what and how was it tested? But yes, it is pretty obvious that the reject
> is message was wrong. thanks for spotting it.
i used a bts with only one singe timeslot for BCCH+SDCCH4 :) i tried to
make a call and the phone got a reject, so it waits 10 seconds (as
defined in my local config) until it tried again. (as the specs say)
> What I have done in the past is to update the example configuration files.
> Could you please do that?

i checked the only example configuration file in osmo-nitb directory. it
does not have t3122 defined, so the default value of 10 is used. i would
suggest to remove default values from configuration files anyway, so a
fix of a default value must not be done to the configuration file too.