OpenBSC + USSD Application

Maicon Kist maicon.kist at inf.ufrgs.br
Sat Aug 24 20:53:56 UTC 2013

Hi Harald (sorry for the typo).

I think that line 10 is a log of the USSD call I made.

My configuration is:
- Followed the tutorial. (
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/network_from_scratch (using all
configurations shown in the tutoria, except the network name, that I
changed to DCG).
- Using a Ettus USRP N210
- All libraries installed in my notebook, with Ubuntu 13.04
kernel 3.8.0-29-generic.
- Starting osmo-nitb with the following command: osmo-nitb -c
~/.osmocom/open-bsc.cfg -l ~/.osmocom/hlr.sqlite3 -P -m -C
--debug=DRLL:DCC:DMM:DRR:DRSL:DNM
- I manually select the network in the Network Preferences. The phone is an
old Motorola Z6.

Hope it helps. If you need more information, just ask. If you need, I can
use other configurations or command options.

Best Regard,