OpenBSC + USSD Application

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 20:36:58 UTC 2013

Maicon,

Your log doesn't show any user activity, so you either (1) haven't
enabled enough logging or (2) your phone is not attached to the
OsmoNITB network.

If you followed instructions from
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/network_from_scratch, then you
should have enough logging enabled. In this case we have only option
(2) left and it would be great if you specify your software and
hardware setup and describe the procedure you're using to select the
network in your phone.