OpenBSC + USSD Application

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Aug 24 13:46:57 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 06:26:00PM -0300, Maicon Kist wrote:
> I tried to call the *#100# number to receive a USSD message with my phone
> number, but that didn't work. Intead, I received a message with a "Service
> Unavailable". Any hint?

you are either not connected to the OsmoNITB network, or there is some
protocol incompatibility.  Please use wireshark to trace the A-bis
RSL communication between OsmoNITB and your BTS and have a look for the
actual USSD request message as layer3 payload.

Also, as usual, enabling the debug log level for the respective
subsystems in OsmoNITB should give you some more information.