OpenBSC + USRP

Maicon Kist maicon.kist at inf.ufrgs.br
Wed Aug 21 16:11:10 UTC 2013

Hi list,

I'm trying to install the OpenBSC and made it work with a USRP N210 device.
I'm having trouble installing the OsmoBTS (following this tutorial:
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/network_from_scratch). However, if I
understood correctly, this tutorial is to use the with a UmTx device, right?

Is there a tutorial to configure all the environment for a USRP device ?

Btw, I having the following compile error when compiling the OsmoBTS with
the --with-trx option:
In file included from sysmobts_test.c:22:0:
../../src/osmo-bts-sysmo/femtobts.h:7:42: fatal error:
sysmocom/femtobts/superfemto.h: No such file or directory

Best Regards,