Hard reset NanoBTS after forgetting static IP

Luca Bongiorni ml at bongiorni.eu
Wed Aug 21 19:34:45 UTC 2013

Hey there,
I have tried for three hours to repeat again and again the hard reset and the procedure was fine (aka Red light blinking and then turning off the bts).
But still, after the hard reset, the nanobts boots (red light) and then stays fixed on Orange. sad :(

Obviously with my other rugby-139 both ipaccess-find and BTSInstaller work perfectly, so I strongly  suppose that the problem should be more serious than a static IP issue.
I have tried to delve into the manuals, but unfortunately, I didn't find nothing useful.

Maybe a good soul can suggest me something else to try before giving up (e.g. UART, JTAG, USB connector?!).

Thank you for the attention.
Cheers,
Luca