Adding SDR Drivers

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 21:03:47 UTC 2013

Ash,

OsmoBTS does support SDR  devices, just use osmo-trx (improved
transceiver from OpenBTS) and follow this guide:
http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/network_from_scratch

With it you could get any Ettus device (with varying success) or UmTRX
working with OsmoBTS. You're welcome to contribute patches to add
BladeRF support, though it needs timed samples support first.

I'm CC'ing Thomas Tsou who is maintaining the transceiver.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 2:26 AM, Ash Gibbons <bnt2025 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am wonder how to add support for other Transceivers,  in particular the
> BladeRF ( http://nuand.com/ ). If anyone has a start point for me to learn
> how to do this, it would be fantastic!
>
> Many thanks

Alexander Chemeris.