MNCC further reading

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.ru
Mon Apr 15 16:35:23 UTC 2013

Hello.

Could you advice me where to read more about MNCC protocol?

openbsc/openbsc/include/openbsc/mncc.h references ETSI TS 100 940 which indeed has a
lot of variables like MNCC.RECALL.IND in call control diagrams - but where are the
reference to actual protocol?

I've tried to google but got tons of unrelated junk :(

Pardon if I'm asking smth obvious or already documented. Is there some library which
will let me easily create simple tool which speaks mncc with openbsc (libmsc)?

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.ru