Enabling keep-alive for sockets in libosmo-abis

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Sep 20 06:19:31 UTC 2012

Dear Pablo,

Daniel was adding keepalive support to the socket used to talk to
the bts. This was done in commit 8c2591d95e17eb6fa868e4d886a63ac62f3ca8af
of OpenBSC and somehow needs to find its way to master of OpenBSC or
libosmo-abis.

I think it belongs into libosmo-abis but I am not sure where exactly. Is
the keepalive setting something that belongs into the e1inp_line and
configuration? Do you have an idea where I should add it?

thanks
	holger