GPRS and PDP Context

Arturo Rivas pfc.rivas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:09:59 UTC 2012

Hi list!

I have a doubts about configuration. First of all, the interface tun0. Have
they to be in the same net that mobile phones? I have configured dynip with
subnet 192.168.254.0/24 but tun0 is in subnet 192.168.0.1. In addiction
'ggsn' shows 'net: 192.168.0.0/24' in its log.

'osmo-nitb' log shows 'Failure Event Report Type=communication failure
Severity=critical failure Probable cause= 03 03 11 Additional Text=' but
voice configuration works well.

Thank you very much!

--
Best regards,