nanoBTS model 139 and model 165 for sale

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Tue Nov 27 17:51:24 UTC 2012

Hi All

We're selling some of our pico cell stock that has been on our shelf for a few months. We have 1 x brand new model 139 pico cell (1800 MHz GPRS), 1 x model 165g (1800 MHz GPRS/EDGE) and 1 x model 165cu (900 MHz GPRS/EDGE).

These on on offer first come first served.

Kind Regards

Stuart Baggs
Managing Director
BlueWave Communications Limited

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately . This message contains confidential information and is intended solely for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.