Need to buy osmo-NITB

Akib Sayyed akibsayyed at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 09:32:11 UTC 2012

I meant to buy appliance  which is in product list of sysmocom with picture
not openbsc.cause its really a headache to carry laptop all the time.

my understanding is :Osmonitb is a appliance with openbsc installed in it.

please correct me if i am wrong

and i do respect licenses like GPL and AGPL.

--
Akib Sayyed
Matrix-Shell
akibsayyed at gmail.com