FYI: Testing/merging jolly/sms (and zecke/jolly-sms)

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:50:22 UTC 2012

Sylvain,

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM, Sylvain Munaut <246tnt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am now rebasing and start with testing just the SMC rework and I have seen
>> a crash in the cp_timer_expired routine (NULL pointer + small offset). I have
>> not seen how this can happen because the smc instance should be cleared at the
>> end of an instance.. I will continue to test with the modem bank and improve
>> the debugging (sadly an ABI incompatible change to the SMC/SMR structure).
>
> btw, how easy are those to reproduce ?
>
> Do you need an automated setup or just sending a couple SMS using a
> phone can trigger them ?

Let me know if you need access to a setup with nanoBTS + sysmocom
modem bank. I'll connect everything and give you access to our
OpenVPN. We use our demo server to test OpenBTS, but it's idling most
of the time anyway.

PS I'm happy to share our test setup with other well known developers
as well. Feel free to contact me.

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио
http://fairwaves.ru