LCR compilation problem

Arturo Rivas pfc.rivas at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:41:19 UTC 2012

Thank you Rogier,

I have a new problem. I continued try to install lcr but I need mISND
module. When I run configure in mISDN directory, after clone git
repository, terminal shows:

*configure: error: kernel build tree does not exist
build:/lib/modules/3.2.0-24-generic-pae/build /
source:/lib/modules/3.2.0-24-generic-pae/source*

I don't know what I have to do!