LCR compilation problem

Arturo Rivas pfc.rivas at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:47:56 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm trying to install OpenBSC+LCR. I'm following the next tutorial: http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_LCR

I have installed libosmocore and openbsc but I can't install lcr. I tried to apply patch from tutorial but it doesn't works, maybe version is so old because gsm_bs.cpp is not the same. When run configure terminal shows:

configure: error: in '/home/rivas/OpenBSC/lcr'
configure: error: --with-asterisk was given, but test for header-file asterisk/compiler.h failed

I have new Ubuntu 12.04 and I have install asterisk from apt-get repository.

Someone can help me? Also I need to know if there is a tutorial recently actualized.

Best regards,

Arturo Rivas.