OpenBSC+LCR problem

Arturo Rivas pfc.rivas at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:18:42 UTC 2012

Hi list!

I have a installation problem with OpenBSC+LCR. I tried to install it following tutorial in the wiki and not working. I have some problem and I probe to install in various unix version Ubuntu based but I can't.

I believe that codes are changing and tutorial doesn't work. Someone have installed OpenBSC+LCR recently? Pleased tell me how!

In addiction, I need to know if there are documentation about the codes to complain how it work to study the program and understand it. Are there documentation available?

Thank you!