Possible solution to ticket #55

VID - Frank Maas frank at vid.nl
Mon May 7 08:14:32 UTC 2012

Hi Holger,

I share your thoughts and I welcome the idea of making a proper patch.
However, as said, I am not sure if we are going to follow through on
this path.

If we are (and we could because we bought 2 BTS's, where we hired the
other 8), this means that I have more time than I had now. So it gives
me the possibility to have a proper look at your code and as a
consequence get a good understanding of it. Which helps in creating a
proper patch...

For the time I had for this project, this was the best I could do. I
was 'bailing' the boat, not repairing it. Until we have decided how to
go on, I'll be in listening mode to this mailinglist.

Kind regards,
Frank