OsmoDevCon video recording

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:19:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:54, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 08:10:35AM +0100, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
>> As for live audio/video stream, I would suggest it's a bit of a
>> complication we don't need. We could just do recordings and upload
>> them publically or not afterwards depending on the speaker choice.
>
> that might be an idea, but in fact it would be better to have the
> speaker be able to decide not to be recorded in the first place ;)
>
> Rule number one of data protection: Don't even create/store data that
> you don't require to store... (German: "Datensparsamkeit")

Following up on this, it seems to me that there is an agreement that
we want to record talks where speaker doesn't object against
recording. So, I'll try to get a good FullHD camera today and bring it
to the conference, but we also need a tripod for a good quality
recording. Is there anyone local who could bring one? We don't want to
bring one from Moscow. :)

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves LLC / ООО УмРадио
http://fairwaves.ru