nanoBTS behind NAT

Nik Pakar nikpakar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:46:13 UTC 2012

Thats a good one Holger,

To be honestly i dont want to compile some thing incomplete which can lead
others to go through the same misleading path which im going through. So im
trying my best to get things working tested by myself and put that into
wiki, instead of start writing every thing i see.

Hope that make sense, so others who will be following the wiki will have
more time to do some thing new rather than wasting time doing the same
troubleshooting which im going right now.

So for the God yes, he has instructed me to do it right at once :)

Cheers holger, you will see my document very soon.

Rgds
Nik